who we are
Simcoe County Christian Senior Home Inc. (the Society which owns and operates Tollendale Village) was established in 1985 as a membership based non- profit charity to provide a residential community for senior members of our society where the Mission, Vision and Values are based on the principles taught in the Christian Bible.
The members of the Society accept and are therefore guided by the following Statements of Faith:
- That God revealed Himself in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit.
- That salvation is found in the grace extended to us by God in Jesus Christ.
- That as Christians we strive to serve him in all that we do in accordance with his teachings.
- That we are brought into community with God and also with each other.
- That life is a gift from God and is to be nurtured and cherished at all ages. Our calling, our worth and dignity does not diminish with age.
Residents who can subscribe to these Faith Statements are encouraged to join the Society as a member. There is no requirement for residents to be a member of the Society; however residents should respect the Mission, Vision and Values as expressed here